Monday, March 2, 2009

my day!

Today i went back to work already. everything goes jus as normal. when work ended... its going to rain le. but i decided to go somewhere to buy something already.. so.. since i decided to go. weather shall not stop me. i went to a little fish shop and bought....

fighting fish! hee.. its jus a normal long tail fighting fish. quite cheap. buy for $2 only. bought a female 1 to pei him toobut the female is short tail 1. as fighting fish's name suggest... they start fighting already. if u look closely.. theres a hole in the tail of the long tail 1 le. short tail 1 oso haf. but.. not so obvious. hee... but ok la. its male and female. starting is will fight de. tink after tt wun le. then will live and haf babies. last time i got rear b4. got babies but nv survive. hopefully this time got offsprings. hee...

when im going home. i see pple at the roadside taking pics of the sky. so.. i look up and i saw this!

a rainbow. hee.. i jus stop bike beside. snap a pic. not very nice... but!!!! at least i saw 1! last week.. my bro saw la.. film video somemore... come back hao lian.. ha! see many of my friends post videos, photos of the rainbow on facebook.. damn.. and im like the only 1 who nv see it.. haha!! so today!!! its my turn le! humph!~ haha!!!!

2 comments:

yeeran said...

wow, rainbow again.
Actually I saw it last week also; I think is the same rainbow that your bro saw.
I was the only one who took picture that day.:p

Anonymous said...

ur fish very cute...