Sunday, March 22, 2009

MOVIE CRITICS JIAXI BACK AGAIN!

HAHA!!! not tt i keep wanting to comment on movies.. but.. i dunnoe y.. my life like so boring.. jus 9 go work. 12 go lunch and 6 finish work. ha! then weekend go movie. ha! this week was 2 movie i watch. dragonball:evolution... TTs a total bull shit show la. haha! maybe cos im a big fan of dragonball since young. me and my brother read the whole comic series and will watch it tink saturday morning or sunday morning when they use to play cartoons.. this movie.. totally dunnoe wad they doing... like no link one... read papers, critics keep saying this movie is lousy lousy and lousy.. cos of my love for the comics.. i go watch. in the end... i say.. TRUST THE NEWSPAPERS! haha.. those critics take monthly pay for a reason 1. This makes me doubt if i should watch the streetfighter, legend of chun li. cos.. papers keep saying its bad too. hm... but our own country actor, raymond chen got act ah. maybe sld go support him. he was learning swordplay when i was learning my nan quan for wei wo du zun tt time. he told me, he going act a kun fu show overseas, so mus polish his wu shu foundation. ha!! guess this is the one. so.. will feel like going watch to support him.
ok.. saver movie of the week! guess theres a kid in me.. cos i caught " race to witchmountain" and i like it!!! haha.. seems like a typical kid movie leh. but i dunnoe y! its exciting, interesting with all those aliens, UFO thing! Haha!!!
Anyway, after going out on thurs, fri and sat, i stay home the whole day today.. rest a bit. went online msn and chat with many of u all~ hee... nice toking to u all. will online more often after june 6TH! cos tts the date my attachment finish, then i will haf 2 months holiday!! hha.... oh ya, i visited the food exibition at suntec on friday and saturday. eat many many different kind of things! hee.. the thai food stall pple was all looking at me weirdly. then suddenly talk to me in thai instead of english... i go... "huh" then he ask me. "r u thai?!" so tts wad they all r discussing about. they tot im THAI! omg.. i go thai holiday.. pple oso tink i thai.. i really look so thai ah!? hm... then when i say im not. they say i look like a golden mile singer. i tink tts wad he say. ha! interesting pple. okok.. anyway.. poll close.. i see 2 replies on tagboard tell me dun cut hair le! so.. i wun cut for the time being!!~ hee... sorry.. such a pictureless and wordly post! students!! if u all can read finish my this post! u all must channel the energy to reading textbook too k!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your hair very nice,don cut la..