Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pics at work!

hm.. life has been so routine.. go work.. back. dinner, rest, tv, computer. slp. guess.... thats wad every adult is complaining about and why so many night spots and pubs are so popular. people just wan to haf some happenings, good or bad in their life. we dun wan to feel like machines, living to get work done. hee! fortunately for me. 5 more months, and i will go back to my interesting sch life le!! hee.. though exam period can prove very stressful, cos i always nv go lesson much 1. haha!!!! but then... at least theres ups and downs! hee... but im quite happy to be in the company i am. my office pple haf all been very friendly and nice to me. they will bring me out for morning coffee and chat over lunch and work like tt. hee... definitely much better then some of the workplace my friends told me. 1 of my friend work at the shipyard. everybody work hard and when its lunch time. theres a siren goes off to indicate it. before u can make ur way to lunch. for my office. i can go anytime from 12 to 12.30 and haf an hour. not so controlled and stuff. hee... ok! boring working life but! theres pics! hee..my work desk. ha!
interesting ultraman!~ hee.. 1 uncle got this figurine. and he dun wan to put in his car. cos too small le. then he noes i ride bike. so give it to me. very interesting. will bounce 1! hee...

this is the 1 of the MRT stations im working at. SEE!! this is how it looks during construction. hee... very different from wad u all see usually?tunnelS!!!!! hee.e.. looks very nice, with the whole tunnel light up like tt. hee... usually when start operation. underground tunnels is dark 1 mah. no light de. hee...me taking pic with the tunnel! hee.. opps! my big face blocked it. ok.. 1 more!haha! done.. anyway... while i was doing this... the few blanglah workers was like quite amused.. looking at me... they mus be tinking. "this guy mus be mad... taking self pics of the tunnel like a tourist... we work here every single day la! wad so nice..." haha!! but they were friendly! hee.. when i smile to them. some will smile back. hee... but some will give me black face.. maybe cos i white helmet, with the LTA vest... meaning, usually these pple can take pics and report them if they infringe safety. will get heavy fines de. so... when i take my camera out snapping.maybe they tot i wan catch them.. hm,.....

oh ya! wednesday i went back to my sch. cos shi xin hui having a sch concert there. hee.. of cos, theres huan jing lun too. xin hui is very nice to give me and my bro tickets to go. with some more tickets for my friends. we were give priority entry and sit at the 2nd row somemore! hee.. its my usual lecture hall, so weird to see it so packed and pple filled with enthusiam. usually pple is attending lecture, sian sian, wan run off tt kind. haha!! anyway... hearing her live is so different from on tv and stuff! her voice is so powerful with a wide range and filled with feelings! hee... u all sld go buy her CD! very nice very nice! hee.. she became much prettier with a pretty pic for cover as well! hee.. theres huang jing lun too. though i nv watch xin guang 3. i heard bout it and heard tt he went the furthest as a singaporean contestants! hee... so.. must support him too k! cant be our own singaporean, nv support him as much as our taiwan counterparts!

kk, i shall be back! hee.. if not, my blog dying of boredom too le rite!

No comments: