Monday, October 13, 2008

Boring sch days....


hai yo.. long time no updates. oso dunnoe wad am i doing. nothing to update on my life. ha!~ tink the "you are the one" is over very very long le. now Superband oso over le. haha!! and i remember Superband is right after "you are the one" 1. hee... and Tu zi got the champs! congrats to them. though i nv watch superband thru out de. cos.. sarah is my friend mah. bring glory to my sch!! hee... recently, my friend Faraliza from my sch oso, won the Miss Singapore world too!
This is her. pretty?~ haha... she is my JC friend. long time no contact, till i see her on the sch newspaper then realise she in my sch. then met her along the road in sch 1 day. ha.. tinking that in the previous "Hey gorgeous", my sch's representative for girls and guys both won! peggy and lyord. i feel proud of my sch man!! hee... of cos la.. come to tink of it. im like bad leh. only NTU representative in "you are the one" and nv win! haha... but nvm la. HACK care!~ hee... yuan shuai is such a worhty winner la! and im so happy to be in that competition la~ so many good and fun friends i made. hee... oh ya~ my friend opened a blog shop. do support her k! she is from hey gorgeous, Ngee ann poly's winner (Angelia). the add is http://sweetvinyl.livejournal.com/. i browse thru her site and tink she got many pretty pretty trendy clothes there! so girls! if u all like to shop online, go take a look lor. hee...

some of the clothes she have.. girl's stuff la. i dunnoe.. u all go in see the rest lor. haha! oh ya.. and im very happy and touched tt olivia is making lots of effort to help me organise a gathering to celebrate my birthday for me~ the date sld be 30th nov ba. for those of u who dunnoe. my birthday is on 5th december. hm... so whoever interested to come. pls contact olivia k! thru the yahoo group FC's link's http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jiaxifc/. Any ideas or comments can oso take part in the poll or tell olivia. like tt, everyone will enjoy the gathering mah! hee...


Long time nv see pics of me le rite. i oso long time no take pics le. jus show a most recent 1 ba. Recently, as u all noe. i still like my ex gf. i asked her to pei me to sentosa, play play some water. ha! and we took a pic! nice sunset behind


This is the pic. a bit dark in front. cos...tink behind too bright le. but the sunset is real nice man! romantic too. ha! i will really try to camwhore more man. everytime write blog. wish to put pics. oso cant find. i oso frustrated with myself le. HAHA!!! oh ya, tml i should be meeting her. cos.. its 14th.. we usually go out every 14th de. cos.. we together on a 14th of a month mah. i was tinking of going eat aston specialities! hee... last week my bro go. keep saying how nice how nice.. though i eat quite a few times b4 le. but.. he make me miss it la~~ hee...

Oh ya!! to those of u who r concerned bout how's my mid term tests? haha! i dunnoe the results yet. but.. usually i get 30+ out of 100. its consider very lucky liao. so... im not hoping much. haha!!! will updates if i got them back and maybe.. take some food photos and post tml?~ hee...

No comments: