Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Hey! merry christmas everyone~ hee... nothing much happen in my life actually.. the only thing is Cheng xi just bought a small van~ something like that, but its blue. not bad la~ at least its a vehicle to drive around, dont need get drenched on bike when it rains.. hee... so... there is excess of vehicle at my house alr.. tt means i sld be haf to sell my bike. haiz! sad sad.. But my gf is happy~ haha! no new pics of myself. most recent one being this tt she took while im driving my dad's truck. ha!
After so many years going eveywhere tgt with my bike. still tinking whether sld i sell it. hm... sian sian... but! got happy thing! my jiaxiFC SUPER PRESIDENT OBIBIA! or Olivia or O-be-beh or Obama organises another dinner gathering for me! nice~~~ hee.. see u all in a few days!

No comments: