Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry for neglecting my blog for 10 days alr!

sorry!! 10 days nv blog le. hee.. 10 days seems like a year to me alr ah.. this few days.. really shag. started to work alr. IN AIA, doing financial service consultant. tts the name la. basically is to sell insurance. rather depressing job. 1st day of work, i feel like quitting alr. go do roadshow. stand there. pple see us like see ghost like tt one. very not use to it.. usually pple see me is happy one. so not use to pple see me like see ghost. so... this few days.. quite depression actually... no mood to do anything.. work come back. tired alr.. haven really started work. 1st week all training only. learn all the policies we have. what is suitable for who. how to serve pple. tml start need to sit at office. call pple, like telemarketing alr. haiz.. started to do since 6th july. Hope i can survive and do this job ah. My bosses are very good pple. my 2 bosses are all ex celebrities, and treat me damn well. if not, maybe i 1st day will quit alr. hee... hope i will be happy at this job and get use to it ba... anyway.. this is like the only job tt enable me to continue acting, they are very nice to allow me not to go work if i got acting jobs to do or audition. hee... kk, so anyone of you need to buy insurance, find me~~

No comments: