Monday, June 21, 2010

SORRY for neglecting. Shanghai 1st day

Sorry for neglecting my blog. had a really complicating few days. finding jobs all tt. finally settled alr. Decided to try out at financial planning with AIA. Since i got lots of friends there. Then my celebrity soccer team captain is still my boss! i like to work with friends... though, many pple say sell insurance is quite tough. friends will avoid me. guess if i dun be irritating and bug pple buy. sld be ok ba. No worries pple!! i wun bug u all buy insurance. u all wan buy then come find me ok. anyway.. i haven start oso. mid july then will start. tell him i wan holiday somemore. watch my world cup 1st. hee... okok. pics! bangkok pics i haven get from my brother. so.. update on shanghai 1st! hee.. Shanghai 1st day: this is when i just reach the pudong international airport, hee... see the world expo's mascot "hai bao", so got to take a pic with him. pardon the black eye, nv really slp and jet lag. On cab to hotel. our transit flight, from leave singapore at 8+pm to reach there at 4+am.. we all real shag alr. see their expression. hee! HAHA! keeping up my acting skills. act energetic when im actually shag. Our cab going pass our iconic lu pu da qiao. Finally reach our hotel. Villas hotel. quite good location. though not the best value, best facilities and location. but, this is home there for 7 days for me! hee... the silly reception dun let me check in early, say world expo days no concierge service. make us take our big lugguage to go find breakfast. hee.. okok. will continue day 1 tml~ dun give up here. do check back soon! blogging bug is back. hee!

No comments: