Monday, December 14, 2009

Jiaxi FanClub gathering on 13/12/09!

IM so happy!~ hee... my gatherings is like going on for.. hm.. 3,4 times le i tink. and... there is still gathering! hee... these very nice pple nv forgets me after so long. hee.. and.. my gatherings like only half a year once, during june and dec sch holidays. hee... THANKS ALL WHO COME DOWN! hee... i can remember each and single one of you ok! thats y im so pro in those name games! hee..SEE! im happy~~ hee..And they got me a birthday cake! hee... see... chengxi still keep refuse to take the cake. evidence!!~ he so envy me.. look at those eyes..Good brother. cheer up la. we same birthday, i will share it with u one. SEE!~ his face light up liao.
Come, take proper picture together with the cake. (he still so happy)

STILL soooo happy. look at my smirk face... hee... i knew he likes cake! haha!! OK! cake cutting time. hee... my "stabbing" cutting style! cool rite.. hee..
VICTORY SIGN! hee.. for being so pro and nv lose at the games.. hee.. i mean.. nv be the last la. hee.. CX lost the 1st game lor! ok.. i got paiseh moments oso.. obliging u all the request... i did the 5 lian pai for u all to film.1
2
345!!! finally finish le. hee.. of cos.. thanks to all of u, who taught me all these actions.. if not.. me this 25 yr old, old man... really dunno how liao man.. my act cute.. really.. disgusting rite... old man act cute.. YUCKS!
AND of cos!!! the group pic. hee.... let my bro sit the emperor's chair la! hee... if not, he feel left out. omg.. im seriously too good a brother. noe him so well and treat him so nice! haha!! Another pic with him
hee.. but look at his face. dunno wad expression is tt oso.. OK!~ the gatherings ended. HM!!! thanks all of u for all the gifts and presense ah! i nv upload my pics with u all. cos.. i tink i dun haf the solo pics with each of u all. so.. to be fair. all dun upload lor. wanted to upload my pic with each of u all only, but cant find. :P
REALLY THANKS ALL OF U ALL!~ and of cos... Thanks shauna and audrey who surprise me and turn up for the party with a "I love Jiaxi" painted right in front of their white T shirt. really hilarious!~ hee.. haven get pics from u all oso. upload next time!

No comments: