Tuesday, September 29, 2009

F1~~ and movies~

hee.. i watched phobia 2 on friday. hm... ok la. really not as nice as the phobia 1. not so scary already. but those of u who caught phobia 1. i believe u all cant miss it as well. surely will go watch de. ok.. and!~!~ my uncle bought F1 tickets to bring my grand ma to watch the sunday actual race!! but... my grandma joined some Community centre activity and say she leg pain, dun wan go watch F1.. so.. my uncle gives me the pair of tickets!!! WOO~ it cost $298 per ticket ah. SO GOOD~ hee.. so i went to watch lor! hm... quite interesting.. but.. 60+ rounds ah.. after 10+ rounds.. i bored le... just very noisy car keep zooming past u only mah. and... every round oso same same 1.. like watching repeat mode stuff.. quite sian, and its hot.... so i go marina square food court find my parents eat. my parents like very excited over F1. so i pass the tickets to them. and they go in watch the remaining of the race. so funny.. my mother and father so excited, took lots of videos and pics and very happy! haha... i tink i really old le. my parents more enthu then me sia! hee... of cos.. pics and videos in my fone! which.. i haf no cable.. cos in hostel! hee.. today suppose to go back play soccer. but... i injured and sprain my feet during last saturday's soccer match. so.. nv go back play le ah..
AND.... yesterday i went watch " THE UGLY TRUTH" hee... very nice show. laugh till i wan die man. hee... but then.. many dirty jokes. so... those too young.. under 18. better dont watch k!
LOTS OF pictures SOON~

No comments: