Saturday, January 10, 2009

weekend of fishing sports! ha!

Finally 1st weekend of work is here! hee... weekends become so important me now! hee.. despite last nite. i was damn tired. cos.. wake up early for work. but... i still went prawning with my bro, roommates and my bro's friend! hee.. my brother and his friend catch for 3 hours... and got nothing.. me and my roommate share a rod. he caught 1! hee.. but me... oso none.. the person offer to let me play somemore beyond my time.. cos he see me very pathetic.. caught nothing.. after trying for another 45 mins.. still nothing.. ok.. give up le. we all went eat mega mac breakfast after tt! haha!!! so today.. i refuse to give up. but... enough of prawning. b4 we go off. got a person give us 5 prawns. but.. we dun feel like bbqing to eat. i brought home le. so.. today. i se the prawns to go fishing at balestier! haha.. its jus a big canal. went there for an hour+ only. os.. i reach at 2.50am... by 4am i leave le. have to go back slp ah.. tml morning got soccer in sch. hee.. but.... i caught 1 fish!!! hee... tml will post up the pics! i going slp le. haha!! good day everyone!

No comments: